Our cookie policy

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience of our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our Privacy & security policy for more information on cookies and how to manage them.

× Back

Home Business Insurance

Get a quote online

Get a quote over the phone 0333 414 1872

Alternatively, arrange a callback below

Home Business Insurance
Part of Brightside Insurance Services Ltd

Home Business Insurance

If you run a business out of your home or carry out tasks related to your business whilst at home, you will need to make sure you have the right home insurance.

One Insurance Solution (a trading style of Brightside Insurance Services Ltd), have access to a panel of non-standard insurers to help you get the business use home cover you need.

With over 15 years experience and rated as excellent on Trustpilot, you can be confident knowing you are speaking to business home insurance experts.

We can offer home insurance if you:

  • Run your business from home but do not receive visitors
  • Run your business from home and regularly have visits from clients
  • Complete business related clerical work from home
Home Insurance with Business Use

Home Insurance with Business Use

Many people are now running their businesses out of their homes. This can be due to multiple things like just starting out or keeping costs down by not renting a business space. More established home businesses may have built a specifically designed space within or attached to their home. Whatever the reason, making sure your home is correctly insured is a priority when it is the base of your livelihood. 

We can help provide home insurance for multiple types of business use. From clerical use only to child minders, therapist, artists and wood turners, home insurance is available from our panel of non-standard home insurers.

We always recommend speaking to one of our business home insurance experts today to find out more about business use home insurance.

Business home insurance FAQs

Does running a business from home affect home insurance?

If you run any part of any business from your home you will need to inform your insurance company. Failure to do so may result in your policy being cancelled, claim being rejected or not fully paid. Even if you are only completing clerical work you will need to let your insurer know to avoid any disruptions to your home insurance. It is always best to have the correct insurance from the offset and One Insurance Solution can help you get this.

Will home insurance cover my business?

Standard home insurance would not include cover for your business. If you have purchased home insurance to include business use it is best to check exactly what is covered. You can usually ask to cover business equipment and stock under business home insurance however this will depend on its value. Public liability is usually included with business use home insurance but will not include liability related to your business. Separate liability insurances would be needed depending on the type of business being carried out. Fortunately, One Insurance Solution are also able to offer these covers. Professional indemnity, business public liability (including product liability if needed) and employers liability are available as standalone policies for your convenience. 

We work with some of the UK's best known Non-Standard insurers

logo1 logo2> logo3> logo4> logo5> logo6>

We do more than Business use Home Insurance

As experts on non-standard home insurance, we can cover the majority of homes and personal circumstances. Check out some more pages below:

Request a callback

Fill in your details below and one of our experts will contact you

Website line