× Back

Holiday Home Insurance

Keep your Home protected with One insurance Solution

Call 0333 414 1872 or request a callback below

Holiday Home Insurance
Part of Brightside Insurance Services Ltd

Holiday Home Insurance 

If you have a Holiday Home, Weekend Home, Second Home or any another property that you use occasionally, you will need a specific type of Home insurance. Holiday Home insurance is different due to the risks associated with a property not being a permanent residence. It could be left unoccupied for long periods of time or rented out via air bnb and other holiday agents when you're not there.

One Insurance Solution (part of the Brightside group) has built special relationships with some of the UK’s best loved insurers. This means we can provide standard and non standard holiday home insurance within a matter of minutes, regardless of whether your property is for personal use, business use or a combination of the two.

Our team are on hand to take you through a quote whenever you're ready. With a host of optional extras available, we can help you find a Holiday Home policy to meet your demands and needs.

Second Home Insurance

Second Home Insurance

Perhaps your permanent residence is in the countryside but you have an apartment in the city or vice versa. You may even be in need of Holiday villa insurance if your property is abroad. Regardless of your circumstances we can help. We search our panel of insurers so you don't have to, giving you more time to plan when to take another trip away.

Speak to one of our team today on 0333 414 1872 for more information.


Been refused Holiday Home or Second Home Insurance elsewhere?


If other insurance companies have said they can't cover you there is no need to panic. We are able to offer insurance where others struggle. For example, we can arrange Holiday Home Insurance cover if:


  • It is a second home
  • It is a weekend home
  • It is an empty Holiday Home
  • You let out your Holiday Home for short periods
  • It is left unoccupied for long periods at a time
  • You require building only, contents only or both buildings and contents cover

  • You require Accidental Damage on your buildings and contents
  • You have criminal convictions
  • You have an adverse financial history
  • You live in a flood risk area
  • Your home is currently or about to have building works carried out

Holiday Home Insurance Optional Extras

These covers can be included or left out from your quote at your choosing, meaning that you control the depth of your home insurance policy.

Home Key Cover

Protect your keys and door locks should you lose your keys or have them stolen


Accidental Damage

You could take the best care of your property but every now and again, accidents unfortunately happen. This cover protects against things like spilling a tin of paint on the carpet or one of the kids knocking the TV over.

Shocked man accidentally knocking computer off desk without accidental damage insurance

Arrange a callback today

Please enter the date that your insurance is due for renewal.