× Back

Brightside can offer you a whole range of insurance products at great prices 

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability covers you if your business damages the public or their property.

Tradesman Insurance

Insurance designed for tradesman and building professionals. All the insurance you need in one package.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Insurance designed to cover you if you give bad advice to your customers.

Van Insurance

We insure all kinds of vans, no matter what your van you can rely on us for a great rate

GAP Insurance

If you have a vehicle you wouldn’t be able to replace to the same standard you need GAP insurance.

Company Car Insurance

A policy for vehicles that are used for business use, as well as for domestic and leisure purposes - class one, two and three business use specialists

Employers Liability Insurance

Insurance that protects your employees. This is a legal requirement for businesses with employees.

Motor Traders Insurance

Insurance for businesses that work on or sell multiple vehicles. Road Risks only, or Motor Trade Combined Policy.

Commercial Property Insurance

Insurance for owners of business and commercial properties that use it themselves, or rent the property out.

Holiday Home Insurance

Affordable, fair and hassle-free insurance for all your holiday home needs

Landlord Insurance

If you own and rent out a residential property then Landlord insurance is the right choice to protect your investments.

Minibus Insurance

We provide cover for Commercial, and Personal vehicles including PSV, Educational, Charities through to Clubs

Taxi Insurance

We offer instant, cover for private and public hire vehicles. Challenge us to beat your new or renewal price

Courier Insurance

Cover for couriers, transporters, and anyone using their vehicle to deliver other peoples things on UK roads for hire or reward.

Fleet Insurance

You can often get a better deal by putting all of your business vehicles onto one, easy to manage insurance policy.

Haulage and Truck Insurance

If you have trucks, HGV’s, or haulage vehicles on the road, we can help you get the right insurance.

Goods In Transit Insurance

Protect the goods you move for others, or your own tools and equipment whilst they're in your vehicle.