Our cookie policy

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience of our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our Privacy & security policy for more information on cookies and how to manage them.

× Back

Commercial Property Insurance

If you own a business property and rent it to out, or you do your own business in it – Commercial Property Insurance is the right choice.

Get a quote Request a callback

or get your quote over the phone

0344 902 8315

Part of Brightside Insurance Services Ltd

One Insurance Solution Commercial Property Insurance

We have the knowledge and expertise to help you find your way through this tricky insurance. We can help you find a range of options, whether you are using a property yourself, or you’re renting it out as a landlord. We can also offer insurance for unoccupied properties with prices to meet your needs.

Perfect for

  • Pubs
  • Shops
  • Offices
  • Restaurants
  • Warehouses

The best deals on the market

We work tirelessly with a panel of the UK's best-loved insurers to offer you the best policy at the best price.

What is Commercial Property Insurance?

If you own a commercial building and you rent it out, or you operate from it yourself – you need to make sure it’s insured correctly. Commercial property insurance covers a commercial building against things like fire, flooding and many other types of damage.

You’ll need to cover the building itself (bricks and mortar) as well as the ‘liability’. For instance, if a tile falls off the roof and hits a member of the public – this would be covered under your property owners’ liability.

Depending on the circumstances of how you use your building, there may be other things like ‘stock and contents’ you need to cover as well.

Get a quote Request a callback

If you rent the property out to someone else…

This will commonly be referred to as Commercial Landlords Insurance. The types of covers that we recommend are buildings cover, any contents you have in the premises, and your liability – even if the building is unoccupied.

If something happens to the property due to an insured event, Business interruption will protect the rent you would otherwise lose.

If you use the property yourself…

We can provide you with insurance that would protect everything you need. Bricks and mortar, stock and contents, fixtures and fittings, public and employers’ liability for yourself and any staff, and many other covers.

All of these can be combined into one, easy to manage policy.

We provide more than just Commercial Property insurance.

Employers Liability

If you have employees in your business, you are legally obliged to make sure they are protected with Employees Liability insurance. You can add this onto your Public Liability insurance.

Find out more

Public Liability

To protect yourself against hurting the public or damaging their property, you need Public Liability Insurance. This is an important cover for all businesses that interact with the public.

Find out more

Business Car

Car insurance for a car that’s used for business purposes as well as social, domestic and pleasure. If you use your car for your work, this could be right for you.

Find out more

Professional Indemnity

If you give advice as part of your work, we can financially protect you for claims against your professional indemnity. Crucial cover for those in service industries, and professions who are paid for their advice and knowledge.

Find out more