I want to change some details on my policy, how do I do that?
The help video above explains how to make changes to your policy in your online account, which we advise is the best way to make important changes. If you're unsure of how to login, then see our help video for how to use your online account.
Once you've logged in you'll be able to change the following things:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Where the vehicle is stored overnight
- Licence type
- When you passed your test
- Update vehicle registration
- Vehicle value
- Adding a driver
- Amending a driver
- Level of cover
- Excess vehicle use
If you still have questions after watching the video above or you're struggling with any steps in the video, you may find the answer in the step-by-step guide below:
- Step 1: Go to the existing customers tab on our website.
- Step 2: Login to your online account.
- Step 3: Once you've logged in you'll see a button towards the bottom of the screen called "Manage policy/view documents", please click on this.
- Step 4: On this page you can view documents, make amendments and see details about your policy. Please bear in mind you can only make changes to your policy once you have uploaded all your documents and we have confirmed the policy. For information on how to upload your documents view our help video.
Step 5: If you scroll down the page you'll then be presented with several options:
- Amend your details
- Change vehicle details
- Replace current vehicle
- Amend cover and use
- + Add another driver
Step 6: You then need to select the description of the change, from a drop down list:
- Change of drivers
- Change of vehicle
- Multiple changes
- Step 7: Once you've completed the above scroll down the page and make sure you read the important information in the Assumptions section before clicking the continue button.
- Step 8: If you want to amend any other details at the bottom of the screen you can select these with the display buttons.
- Step 9: Once you've completed all your details you can click Continue.
- Step 10: Additional Premiums will ask for card details or to use existing card details. Return Premiums will show a refund is due.
- Step 11: You'll get a confirmation email through to your registered email address.