We have a whole load of fantastic extras for you to choose from so you can personalise your cover and get the things you need to make sure you feel covered out on the road.
You can add these extras:
- RAC breakdown cover - this includes emergency roadside repairs, assistance at home and recovery of your car for when it doesn't want to start
- Key cover - once your special key fob is attached to your keys, you'll be covered if you misplace your keys at the beach or leave them in the park after a picnic lunch
- Excess protection - this allows you to claim back your excess on damage, fire and theft claims, meaning you're not left out of pocket after an accident
- Motor legal expenses cover of up to £100,000
- Motor personal accident cover of up to £50,000 per person
RAC breakdown cover includes:
- Emergency roadside repairs
- Assistance at home
- Recovery of your car
Key cover – once your special key fob is attached to your keys, you'll get:
- Up to £1,500 annual cover for locksmiths charges, new locks and keys
- Up to three days car hire if you are stranded or your car is unusable without your keys
- The cost of reprogramming immobilisers, infrared handsets and alarms
- 24/7 emergency help line available 365 days of the year
With some insurance quotes being cheaper when you agree to pay a higher excess, excess protection lets you claim back the money you will have to pay out in the event of a claim.
This means that you can get the benefit of a cheaper quote and still have the cost of the excess amount covered in the event of a claim so you don't lose out.
Excess Protection means you are protected against personal financial loss regarding the excess when making an "at fault" claim on your policy. Excess Protection can also be applied to any insurance policy that carries an excess.
Motor Legal Expenses of up to £100,000
Legal expenses insurance will cover your legal costs & expenses, up to £100,000, incurred in pursuing a claim against a 3rd party arising out of an insured event.
The policy will also cover the 3rd party's legal costs, where awarded by the court.
Motor Personal Accident Cover
Motor Personal Accident cover provides cash benefits of up to £50,000 per person or £350,000 per accident following a serious injury or fatality to either the driver or any passengers following a road traffic accident. It will also provide £100 for each day you have to spend in hospital plus money for physiotherapy, dental treatment and stress counselling.